The lessors risk insurance plan that is right for your budget
Get it now with Inszone Insurance
Popularly known as “landlord’s insurance”, lessors risks insurance provides protection for any business owners of commercial offices, apartment buildings, warehouses, retail buildings, among others who lease or occupy less than 75% of their property.
Landlords are aware of the risk of having commercial properties or commercial spaces for lease. They know that their properties are exposed to different damages and accidents that they don’t have control of. That is why, they understand the importance of having the right lessors risk insurance plan to protect their biggest investment.
Understanding the need of many landlords for their need of quality insurance plan, we, at Inszone Insurance have access to insurance carriers who offer the best lessors risk insurance policy that will fit their needs.
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
Here are the reasons why many landlords and commercial property owners trust Inszone Insurance as their insurance provider:
- We can customize your coverage depending on the premiums that you want and that your business needs because we have access to different insurance carriers.
- We offer access to some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. Our connection with many insurance carriers allow us to shop for you the best and affordable insurance plan.
- We have very accommodating insurance experts that will make sure you understand every aspect of your lessors risks insurance policy.
Benefits of having lessors risks insurance plan
Here are the benefits of having lessors risks insurance coverage that makes it worth investing:
- Your insurance coverage will protect you from damages caused by fire, extreme weather, vandalisms, among others.
- Your tenants or customers are also protected in case of physical injury that they may experience while at your commercial property.
- You are also protected against expensive lawsuits and legal claims from your lessee.
Want to know more about our lessors risk insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!