For quality hospice care
Get the best insurance plan today
Hospice care can be available in your home or in a facility. If you provide hospice care and services, you understand how important your job is to your patient. You need the right equipment and tools as well as the best nurses and professionals in order to provide the highest care. But as a business providing care services, you need to protect everything that you have. You need to protect your services, your employees, and most of all your patients from any safety risks, dangers or liability claims.
That is why, we, at Inszone Insurance, with our access to different insurance carriers, provide you the right insurance plan to protect your hospice services.
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
Here are some of the reasons why many hospice providers trust us with their insurance plan:
- Our access to many insurance carriers allow us to help our clients customized their insurance policy depending on their business requirements and needs.
- You can also easily compare prices among our insurance carriers and find the one that fits your budget.
- You get access to our insurance specialists who are experienced and familiar with hospice providers and the type of coverage they need.
Benefits of having a hospice insurance plan
Here are some of the reasons why you need to invest in a hospice insurance plan:
- Your insurance will cover any property damage to your hospice facility. Whether it is fire, natural calamity, or external damages like vandalism, your insurance will cover the repair.
- You are also protected against expensive lawsuits like malpractice or negligence of work from your clients or members of the public.
- Your insurance will also cover physical injuries that your employees, clients or members of the public will get due to your business activity.
Want to know more about our hospice insurance coverage?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!