Protect your towing business
Get the right business insurance today
A tow business provides important and necessary road service assistance to the public. You provide roadside repair for damaged vehicles and assistance during accidents among others. You and your employees are on the road constantly and dealing with other people’s vehicles, which increases the risk that your business is exposed to. Tow service owners, like yourself, understand the importance of protecting their business in order to provide quality service. That is why, you need a business insurance plan that will protect you from risks that may disrupt your business operations and affect the quality of your work and the service you provide.
As an all in one insurance agency, we, at Inszone Insurance, have access to different insurance carriers that provide the best insurance coverage for different transportation businesses to include different types of tow service companies.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are the reasons why many transportation companies, including tow services, come to us for their business insurance needs:
- Our access to multiple insurance carriers allows our clients to be flexible in customizing their insurance coverage that will fit the need of their business.
- You can also compare prices among our carriers to find which is the best and the most affordable for you.
- You can talk to our experienced insurance specialists who are very knowledgeable when it comes to all types of business insurance. You can talk to them for a free consultation.
Benefits of having the right tow service insurance plan
Here are some of the benefits of investing in the right tow service insurance policy:
- In the event that you cause damage or injury to other people during towing or assisting customers, or you are involved in an accident in which you are at fault, your insurance will pay the expenses for the damages and injuries.
- If your vehicle or equipment got damaged due to collision or accident, your insurance will also pay for the repair or replacement.
- If someone sues you for damages, injuries, or other fraudulent activities, your insurance will protect you from expensive lawsuits.
- Depending on your coverage, if you are keeping a customer’s vehicle, and something happens to it, your insurance will cover the damages.
- Depending on your insurance plan, if something happens to a vehicle while you are towing it, your insurance will cover the damages.
Want to know more about this insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!