Safeguard your cargo shipment
Invest in the right cargo insurance plan
Whether transporting your own product or your customers’ product, you should understand the risks. Cargo may be lost or stolen while being transported. It could also be damaged due to collision, fire, auto accident, overloading, among others. When cargo is damaged or lost while in transit you may be faced with a major loss. How do you explain that to your customer? Is your property covered while in transit? Does the trucking company you hired have enough insurance to cover your goods? Cargo insurance will ensure that your covered property is repaired or replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
Protect your customer relationships and your goods with a Cargo Policy from Inszone.
Why Inszone Insurance?
With over 20 years in the industry, here are some of the reasons why many businesses trust Isnzone when it comes to their cargo insurance plan:
- We have been in the industry for over 20 years. We have the experience and the knowledge to provide you the right Cargo Policy to protect your business.
- We have access to the best insurance carriers in the country. You can choose among our carries for the one that will best suit your needs.
- We will help you tailor fit your Cargo Insurance Policy to make sure it fits your business requirements and budget.
- Our knowledgeable insurance experts will answer all your questions and will guide you through the whole process.
Benefits of having the right cargo insurance coverage
These are some of the benefits to your business once you invest in the right cargo insurance plan:
- If your cargo is lost, stolen or damaged during transit, your insurance may pay to repair or replace your cargo.
- If your clients’ cargo is damaged, lost or stolen while in transit, your insurance may pay to repair or replace their cargo.
- Your customer wants to know their goods are protected while in your care. Earn their trust with a Cargo Insurance Policy.
Want to know more about cargo insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!