Protect your towing business
Invest in the right towing and on-hook insurance plan
Once you hook up a vehicle, it is in your care and you are responsible for everything that happens to it. If a vehicle under tow or haul was damaged due to collision, fire, explosion or theft, you are responsible for the repair and replacement. Don’t be fooled into thinking regular General Liability will protect that shiny new car while it’s behind your tow truck. Tow companies need special liability insurance to protect the business from their towing operations and the customer vehicles’ while on hook.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are some of the reasons why businesses trust Inszone when it comes to their towing and on-hook insurance coverage:
- We have been in the industry for over 20 years. We have the experience and the knowledge to provide you the right Tow Policy to protect your business.
- We have access to the best insurance carriers in the country. You can choose among our carries for the one that will best suit your needs.
- We will help you tailor fit your Towing Insurance Policy to make sure it fits your business requirements and budget.
- Our knowledgeable insurance experts will answer all your questions and will guide you through the whole process.
Benefits of having the right towing and on-hook insurance coverage
These are some of the benefits of investing in the right towing and on-hook insurance plan:
- Your insurance may cover the repair and replacement for any damages to your customers’ vehicle while on hook.
- If someone is injured while in the process of hooking up or towing a vehicle, your insurance may help you cover for the medical expenses of the injured person.
- If someone is injured while in the process of hooking up or towing a vehicle and you are sued, your insurance may help you cover the legal expenses.
- If property is damaged while in the process of hooking up or towing a vehicle and you are sued, your insurance may help you cover the legal expenses.
Want to know more about towing and on-hook insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!