Protect your business from greater risks
Invest in a business umbrella or excess policy
Liability claims can be very expensive. Bodily injury, property damage, and lawsuits add up quick! Your regular business insurance plans for commercial auto, general liability, professional liability among others, are a wise investment. However, if those limits of insurance are exhausted, what happens next? I assure you the claim will not go away. Your business and personal assets may be exposed. Excess and Umbrella policies are there for that extra level of protection.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are some of the reasons why businesses trust us when it comes to their umbrella and excess insurance policies:
- We have been in the industry for over 20 years. We have the experience and the knowledge to provide you the right Umbrella and Excess insurance policy to protect your business.
- We have access to the best insurance carriers in the country. You can choose among our carries for the one that will best suit your needs.
- We guarantee you’ll receive certificates of insurance within 3 hours of your request so long as all required information is provided with your request.
- We will help you tailor fit your Umbrella and Excess insurance policy to make sure it fits your business requirements and budget.
- Our knowledgeable insurance experts will answer all your questions and will guide you through the whole process.
Benefits of having the right business umbrella or excess policy
These are some of the benefits of investing in the right umbrella policy for your business:
- Umbrella and Excess Insurance applies once the limits on your base policy have been exhausted giving you that extra layer of security.
- Because an Umbrella or Excess policy only responds once your base limits have been exhausted these policies are much more affordable than you might have thought.
- If you have a claim, securing additional limits of insurance is very difficult and costly. If you’re thinking about securing higher limits of insurance, act now.
- When you’re aiming to land that big contract, expect contracts requiring higher limits of insurance. An Excess or Umbrella policy might help you land that contract.
Want to know more about umbrella and excess insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!