Insure your pavers and paving business
Get the right asphalt paving insurance plan
Just like any other skilled jobs, pavers and repaving professionals need protection from their job activities. There are multiple safety risks that workers can be exposed to, as well as possible liability for faulty workmanship. Physical injuries and damages to properties may also occur.
With their special line of work, special insurance coverage is needed. We, at Inszone Insurance, have access to customize an insurance plan that is dedicated for asphalt pavers and repaving professionals. Our insurance coverage has premiums that will protect your business, your employees and your assets from any liability claims and damages.
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
With wide expertise in the insurance industry, here are the reasons why asphalt paving contractors and business owners can trust Inszone insurance:
- Depending on your needs and type of business, we can be flexible on our insurance coverage. We have access to a number of insurance carriers, so we can give you the best plan that will fit your needs.
- You don’t have to hop into other insurance providers to compare prices. We will give you the most cost-effective insurance plan from among our insurance carriers. We do the shopping for you.
- Our experienced insurance specialists will explain to you your premiums and all the benefits that you will get on your chosen insurance plan.
- We have fast processing of insurance plans. We understand that time is money.
Benefits of having an asphalt paving insurance plan
Whether you are a contractor, sole-proprietor, or company owner, here are some of the benefits that you will get if you invest in the right asphalt paving insurance plan:
- You use expensive equipment and tools to do your work. Your insurance will make sure that your tools are covered. You get repair and replacement costs for any broken or lost equipment.
- If a third party got harmed or his/her property got damaged, your insurance will cover the medical bills and property damage costs.
- Depending on your coverage, you can also get income protection in case that your pavers are not able to work due to injuries they got from your business activities.
Want to know more about our asphalt paving insurance coverage?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!