Protect your company from liability claims
Invest in the right demolition insurance plan
If you are in a demolition business, you know the importance of analyzing and assessing the status of the site or property before starting the project. You will assess the needed materials and equipment that will be used before starting your work. That is why, any experienced demolition contractors understand the importance of having an insurance coverage to protect them from any liability claims that may occur while they are doing their job.
As an all-in-one insurance provider, we, at Inszone Insurance, provide a special demolition insurance coverage for contractors and business owners to help them protect their job and services as well as be confident in delivering quality work.
Why Inszone insurance agency?
Understanding the need of every demolition company for quality insurance plan, we, at Inszone Insurance provide a customized insurance product that will meet your contractor and company requirements.
- We have access to many insurance carriers. We can provide you the most appropriate demolition insurance plan with premiums that you highly need.
- Our demolition insurance products are available at affordable prices.
- Our process is very simple and hassle free. You get your demolition insurance right away with the help of our friendly and accommodating insurance specialists.
- We provide free quotes to help you get started on your insurance policy.
Benefits of having a demolition insurance plan
If you have a demolition insurance coverage, you can be protected from different accidents, lawsuits and damages. Here are some of the benefits of having one.
- You get protection from third party liability, physical injuries, property damages, lawsuits, among others.
- If you accidentally damage other people’s property during your demolition work, your insurance will cover the cost of the damages.
- Your heavy equipment and tools are also insured. You get repair and replacement costs for any damaged or broken equipment or machinery.
- There is high risk in doing a demolition job, that is why, if you have a demolition insurance plan, which protects you, your employees and your clients.
Want to know more about our demolition insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!